The Office Clerk position supports the clerical functions of the operations.
Essential Functions Statement(s)
- Supports the Office Manager or Plant Manager position in ensuring timely administration of facility.
- Ensures accuracy of office records and reports.
- Assists in the administration of filing, inventory, mailing, and database system.
- Answer telephones, direct calls, and take messages.
- Assists the Office Manager or Plant Manager in ensuring compliance in all policies and procedures related to the HR and Safety practices and processes.
- The office clerk may administer or assist in the administration of payroll data and entry in timekeeping system.
- Compile, copy, scan and file office activities in employment related actions/documentation.
- Reporting relationships, work assignments, and work schedules are subject to change to meet company needs and business requirements.
- Attendance at work is an essential function of this job.
- Teamwork and cooperation are required for proper job performance.
• Accuracy - Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
• Communication, Oral - Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word.
• Communication, Written - Ability to communicate in writing clearly and concisely.
• Customer Oriented - Ability to take care of the customers’ needs while following company procedures.
• Organized - Possessing the trait of being organized or following a systematic method of performing a task.
• Reliability - The trait of being dependable and trustworthy.
• Responsible - Ability to be held accountable or answerable for one’s conduct.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Education : High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED)
Experience : Six months to one year related experience
Proficient in Microsoft Office Products - Word - Excel
Propak Corporation - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard
Propak is a proactive provider of leading-edge logistics, transportation and supply chain management solutions.
We are a customer...