The Office Clerk position supports the clerical functions of the operations.
Essential Functions Statement(s)
- Supports the Office Manager or Plant Manager position in ensuring timely administration of facility.
- Ensures accuracy of office records and reports.
- Assists in the administration of filing, inventory, mailing, and database system.
- Answer telephones, direct calls, and take messages.
- Assists the Office Manager or Plant Manager in ensuring compliance in all policies and procedures related to the HR and Safety practices and processes.
- The office clerk may administer or assist in the administration of payroll data and entry in timekeeping system.
- Compile, copy, scan and file office activities in employment related actions/documentation.
- Reporting relationships, work assignments, and work schedules are subject to change to meet company needs and business requirements.
- Attendance at work is an essential function of this job.
- Teamwork and cooperation are required for proper job performance.
- Accuracy - Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
- Communication, Oral - Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word.
- Communication, Written - Ability to communicate in writing clearly and concisely.
- Customer Oriented - Ability to take care of the customers needs while following company procedures.
- Organized - Possessing the trait of being organized or following a systematic method of performing a task.
- Reliability - The trait of being dependable and trustworthy.
- Responsible - Ability to be held accountable or answerable for ones conduct.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED)
Six months to one year related experience
Proficient in Microsoft Office Products - Word - Excel
Propak Corporation - 18 months ago
Propak is a proactive provider of leading-edge logistics, transportation and supply chain management solutions.
We are a customer...