- Answer the telephone and switchboard in a courteous and timely manner.
- Attentively listen to caller’s questions and requests and use sound judgment and knowledge of company operations and procedures to appropriately respond.
- Record messages accurately and legibly according to established practices.
- Forward messages to appropriate parties in a timely manner.
- Greet and direct guests visiting the company.
- Maintain front desk and appropriate materials to facilitate job responsibilities in a timely and efficient manner.
- Resolve customer issues in a professional manner, always delivering a consistently high level of customer service.
- Maintain a calm and professional demeanor at all times.
- Determine the nature of the business and assist guests accordingly by providing appropriate information or directing guests to other personnel.
- Receive, screen, open and distribute mail when required.
- Prepare for delivery and send outgoing documents and other materials
- Enter orders.
- Order office supplies and control the distribution appropriately
- Order business Cards and distribute to personnel appropriately
- Other duties as needed.
-Previous exposure to manufacturing, industrial, warehouse environment
- Quiet, focused type of personality. Someone who will not be distracted, that will just come in and get to work.
- Intermediate MS excel skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Professional and polished phone presence
Interlake Mecalux offers excellent benefits including:
- Salary commensurate with experience.
- Excellent insurance including medical, dental, vision, life/disability.
- Robust 401(k) plan with a generous company match.
- Paid time off and paid holidays.
- The invaluable opportunity to work for a growing, global company that values continuous process improvements and promotes from within