Behind every patient success is the dedication of a unique team of skilled and talented individuals who help make the Keck Medical Center of USC one of region's premier medical facilities.
As a member of the USC health care team, you will help build upon the university's exceptional expertise in patient care as well taking advantage of our excellent compensation package that could include shift and weekend differentials, online rewards-based scheduling, and generous educational benefits.
Come be a part of a world-class health care facility and an important member of the Trojan family.
As an integrated part of the GI Lab/Endoscopy, this position provides coordination of office flow and activities. Offers support in coordinating and maintaining files and data activities in an efficient manner.
- Bachelors degree preferred. Health Information system experience preferred or experience in a related field such as nursing or medical field.
- Minimum of two years experience. Excellent working knowledge of acute care demographics, clinical data elements, statistical analysis and data entry.
- Excellent skills in use of personal computer software programs including but not limited to MS Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Must be able to use spreadsheets for display of data, and manipulate data for presentation to various departments.
The University of Southern California values diversity and is committed to equal opportunity in employment.
- A Fire and Safety card must be presented upon hire or must be obtained at our facility within the first 90 days of hire and maintained by renewing before expiration date.
Minimum Field of Expertise:
Preferred Field of Expertise:
Special Instructions to Applicants:
Quicklink for Posting: