Assists the Director of Facilities and the Facilites Manager in the operation of the Facilites department. Must be able to respond to all customer service needs with a positive attitude and demonstrate a proper role model for Facilities staff. Must have at least three years in an office assistant role. Must be proficient in all MS Office programs. HS Diploma required. Bi-Lingual (Spanish) preferred.
- Minimum Education: High school diploma or some college experience is preferred.
- Minimum Experience: Must possess service orientation qualities that complement organization's philosophy in customer relations.
- Must be proficient in various software, such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Lotus Notes, and be able to learn to utilize a computerized database.
- Ability to read and communicate effective in English.
- Additional languages preferred
St. Luke’s Medical Center was opened in 1907 as the St. Luke’s Home for the treatment of patients with tuberculosis. In 1949, St. Luke’s was transformed into a hospital specializing in respiratory and cardiovascular diseases, general medicine, and surgery. Today, St. Luke’s Medical Center is a tertiary-care facility with 235 licensed beds, serving the greater Phoenix area and patients from across the United States. St. Luke’s offers a full range of healthcare services and programs, with a strong emphasis on surgical services, including cardiovascular, neurological, orthopedic, and bariatric procedures. The hospital utilizes some of the most advanced technology available, including a robotic surgical system for some procedures.
- Basic computer knowledge.
St. Luke's Medical Center / Tempe St. Luke's Hospital are Equal Opportunity Employers.
IASIS Healthcare - 12 months ago