The Office Coordinator is responsible for organizing and coordinating Mid-South office operations and procedures in order to ensure organizational effectiveness and efficiency.
Primary Job Functions:
Supervisory Reports :
- Acts as a liaison to HR for payroll, benefits management and human resources
- Direct, coordinate, set goals, and deadlines for the administration team
- Recommend and implement procedures or policy changes to improve office operations
- Monitor and safeguard office supplies and capital purchases
- Assist with vendor procurement and problem resolution
- Conduct research and compile information for presentation to staff
- Responsible for new hire introductions and completion of paperwork
- Reconcile timesheets of contract labor to be submitted for payment
- Coordinate parking for staff and visitors with outside vendors
- Process new contracts/agreements to be approved by management and legal department
- Create new contract files in Salesforce and filing system
- Supervise administrative staff to ensure efficiency and completion of job responsibilities
- Arrange calendar and meetings for executive management
- Assist other managers with special projects and other administrative functions
- Responsible for completion of other duties when assigned as needed.
Administrative Assistant, Receptionist
This position will work collaboratively with all other departments in the Mid-South office, as well as HR, Payroll and Legal departments in NYC.
Education and Related Work Experience:
Knowledge, skills and abilities
- A bachelors degree in accounting or business administration, and three years of related work experience or or a High School Diploma, GED or Associate’s degree and eight (8) years equivalent work experience at a supervisory level is required.
- Prior supervisory experience preferred
Other Special Considerations:
- Must be able to multi-task and complete tasks efficiently and in a timely manner
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are required
- Ability to supervise office administrative staff
- Possess strong internet and other computer skills
- Salesforce knowledge is preferred
- Must have strong Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word, Power Point, Project Planner, and Microsoft Outlook)
- Knowledge of records management procedures as related to contracts/agreements preferred.
- Must be organized, detail oriented and have the ability to work effectively under pressure in both a team setting and individually.
This job is performed under general office conditions, and is not subject to any strenuous physical demands or dangerous conditions.
Seedco - 2 years ago