GES seeks an experienced Office Lead/Senior Level Consultant for a New Office Start-up in the Denver, Colorado area.
Strong business development and client management skills needed to oversee and spearhead the growth and diversification of our Colorado Operations and Northern Rockies region.
Our successful candidate will be responsible for spearheading vital client diversification initiatives, developing current customer relationships, productivity, diversification, and profit and loss (P&L) for the Colorado office, and supporting and executing all corporate programs, policies, and procedures in a positive, can do manner.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Manages client interaction; personnel; and operational profit and lost for our Colorado operations;
- Serves as the primary client contact for select clients with Colorado and region
- Develops strategies to generate leads for new business opportunities while working closely and supporting GES corporate business development initiatives throughout the region;
- Provides senior oversight, review and approval to project data, documents and deliverables to ensure technical, regulatory requirements and goals are adhered to, as well as, ensures company and client QA/QC standards are met.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable policies and procedures (HSSE, Quality, etc.);
- Represents GES’ at regional industry related conferences, exhibitions, associations, and functions;
- Conducts sales presentations and informational seminars for potential clients; and
- Participates in all aspects of bid and proposal preparation.
Our comprehensive benefits program includes: profit sharing bonus plan, medical, dental, vision, prescription, 401k, FSA, STD, LTD, New Parent Leave, 529 CollegeBound Fund, Tuition Assistance, and more.
- A Bachelor's degree or higher in Geology, Environmental Science, Engineering or a related scientific major;
- 10+ years of direct environmental consulting experience in Colorado and region;
- Experience managing P&L and overseeing an environmental consulting office;
- Business development experience and a strong network within Colorado and the regions environmental market (petroleum, industrial, etc.) that can be leveraged to develop additional business;
- Strong background in building an organizational structure, business processes/functions, and financials;
- Must have excellent employee relations skills and be able to identify, address, and resolve issues in a timely manner;
- Professional Geologist (PG) or Professional Engineer (PE) certification is a plus; and
- A Background Check and Drug/Alcohol screen are required.
Apply To This Job
GES Groundwater & Environmental Services, Inc. - 12 months ago
Jones Lang LaSalle
Jones Lang LaSalle
- 14 days ago