GES seeks an Office Lead / Senior Environmental Professional for our San Diego, California office.
Our successful candidate will be responsible for managing complex project work, providing senior level technical guidance, spearheading client diversification initiatives, developing current customer relationships, and overseeing productivity, diversification, and profit and loss (P&L) for the San Diego office, while supporting and executing all corporate programs, policies, and procedures in a positive, can do manner.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Manages client interaction; personnel; and operational profit and loss (P&L) for our San Diego operations;
- Provides senior oversight, review and approval to project data, documents and deliverables to ensure technical, regulatory requirements and goals are adhered to, as well as, ensures company and client QA/QC standards are met.
- Develops strategies to generate leads for new business and participates in all aspects of bid and proposal preparation.
- Conducts performance reviews and project team meetings to review current and future projects, discuss project and/or employee issues, and manage staff workloads.
Our comprehensive benefits program includes: medical, dental, vision, prescription, 401k, FSA, STD, LTD, New Parent Leave, 529 CollegeBound Fund, Tuition Assistance, Bonus Plan, and more.
- A Bachelor's degree or higher in Geology, Environmental Science, Engineering or related;
- 10-15+ years of engineering and environmental consulting experience in California;
- Experience managing P&L and overseeing an environmental consulting office;
- Business development experience and a strong network within the San Diego area’s environmental market (petroleum, industrial, etc.)
- Strong background in building an organizational structure, business processes/functions, and financials;
- Must have excellent employee relations skills and be able to identify, address, and resolve issues in a timely manner;
- Professional Engineer (PE) certification (California) is a plus; and
- A Background Check and Drug/Alcohol screen are required.
GES is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that strongly values diversity. EOE/AA/M/F/V/D
Apply To This Job
GES Groundwater & Environmental Services, Inc. - 10 months ago