iModerate Research Technologies, a leading qualitative market research firm, seeks to fill the role of an Office Manager/Assistant position in our Denver, CO office.
We are looking for someone with an ability to thrive in a fast-paced and growing environment. This administrative position requires a diplomatic, resourceful, dependable, and well-organized individual. Our perfect candidate must be able to work effectively with a diverse group of individuals, balancing and prioritizing multiple requests at any given time. This role will support the senior team and manage the office.
Our ideal candidate is highly organized and enjoys keeping others organized. You project a professional image and are ambitious when it comes to seizing opportunity. You are frequently dubbed as both a self starter and a problem solver. You are successful at getting things done under pressure. You can be discrete, sensitive and flexible and enjoy working equally as part of a team or independently. You believe that details matter and pay attention to things like grammar, tone, and style. You have a track record of juggling multiple things simultaneously with grace and aren’t intimidated when it comes to learning new things. Most importantly, you have a reliably positive attitude and strong customer service proclivities.
Office Management Responsibilities
- Contribute to a positive and organized office culture
- Greet office visitors
- Answer phone calls to the main line
- Schedule office meetings and reserve meeting space as appropriate
- General office upkeep
- Administer ordering system for office supplies and manage supply inventory
- Assist in or lead preparation, set-up, and execution for office events
- Coordinate mailings and special projects
- Serve as the primary point of contact with building management
- Manage a network of service suppliers – FedEx, postage meters, car services, local hotels, etc.
- Support the iModerate team (order meals, general office communications, ad hoc requests)
- Overall support of the Managing Partner and executive team
- Monitor, manage & maintain schedule
- Gather and/or prepare meeting materials for executives
- Arrange travel for Managing Partner
- Prepare the occasional report, expense or otherwise
- Provide other administrative support to the Managing Partner and team as needed (errands, answering phones, making reservations, etc)
1+ year of administrative support experience
Experience managing a master calendar
Demonstrated computer skills in Microsoft applications
Only 20% of marketers believe they truly know their customers.
Our approach is designed to change that.
We strive to deliver context...