Take your career to the next level at a national CPA and advisory firm. At BKD, we offer the resources you need to go as far as your talent will take you. Build your skills focusing on specific industries and service areas while delivering unmatched client service to high-profile companies and organizations. Take a closer look at BKD, a stable, growing firm that offers you competitive compensation, People First benefits and paid time off.
Work with great people and experience rewarding career opportunities. Our approximately 2,000 CPAs, advisors and dedicated staff are based in 30 offices that serve clients in 50 states and internationally.
BKD recently expanded into the Iowa marketplace and is seeking an energetic administrative professional to support all facets of our new and growing office. This position will support the office partner and other personnel in the following capacities:
- Calendar management and scheduling
- Word processing and proofreading of correspondence, reports, etc.
- Tax return assembly
- General office management (order supplies, coordinate maintenance requests, etc)
- Human resources administration (benefits, new employee orientations)
- Office accounting (processing time and billing, accounts receivable)
- Other duties as required
The successful candidate will possess the following skills and characteristics:
- Positive attitude and willingness to handle a wide variety of tasks
- Proficiency with Word, Excel, Outlook, Adobe
- Competency with cloud-based software and willingness to gain proficiency with several programs used by BKD
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects efficiently and on deadline
- Strong typing and 10-key skills
- Four years of experience in related administrative positions
- Experience in CPA firm or other professional services firm preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent
Experience the BKD difference for yourself. For more information about our firm locations, visit bkd.com. BKD, LLP is an equal opportunity employer with policies designed to ensure equal opportunities in recruitment, employment, promotion, compensation, training and development without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, age, religion or creed, disability, national origin or any other protected status.
BKD LLP - 9 months ago