- Creates correspondences as directed by the CEO or HR department.
- Organizes and maintains file system for CEO.
- Manages CEO’s schedule and schedules appointments.
- Arranges and coordinates travel schedules and reservations for CEO.
- Coordinates and arranges meetings, prepares agendas, presentation slides, reserves and prepares facilities, may transcribe minutes of meetings as directed by the CEO.
- Works on projects for the CEO.
- Sorts and routes incoming mail.
- Answers incoming telephones calls and routes calls appropriately; Arranges conference calls.
- Orders office supplies.
- Makes copies of correspondence or other printed materials.
- Prepares outgoing mail and correspondence, including e-mail and faxes.
- Orders meals and materials for meetings.
- Manages all facility related activities.
- Point of contact for vendors relating the facility.
- Coordinates of all building maintenance.
- Coordinates summer and winter social events and outings.
- Orders business cards.
- Serves as backup for the receptionist; Answers front desk telephone, greets visitors and leads them to the appropriate area or person;
- Other duties as assigned.
- Creates new employee files folders.
- Ensures that new employees have space and tools needed. Coordinates with IT Specialist.
- Assists in entering benefit enrollment forms into various websites.
- Coordinates Birthday card distribution, Holiday letters/gifts
- Assists in conduct reference checks as needed.
- Files as necessary.
Sevatec, Inc. - 9 months ago