Healthcare organization currently seeks a Business Operations Manager for its Manhattan location.
Primary responsibility is to oversee the efficient operations and maintenance of the Endoscopy Center, including coordination and integration of the administrative and clinical functions. The specific areas of responsibility include but are not limited to, overseeing scheduling, insurance verification, and the waiting room area, initial patient handling and registration, patient flow, maintenance issues, facility contracts, and vendor relationships to ensure organizational effectiveness and efficiency.
- Responsible for the supervision of front office staff. Conduct employee evaluations, tracks PTO time, assist with center policy questions, communicates office flow changes and provide coaching and disciplinary actions as needed.
- Orient and train new office staff.
- Responsible for the patient satisfaction, communicate with patients in case of complaints.
- Acts as liaison with billing to ensure compliance with procedures and the timely submission of billing data. Monitors that pre certification numbers are received from offices and oversees the pre-verification of insurance.
- Maintain facility contracts and maintenance binders.
- Update facility marketing material including maintenance of website and develops other marketing programs.
- Submit weekly and monthly benchmarking reports to Management Team.
- Work with the Materials Manager and oversee outstanding and/or scheduled maintenance items are resolved
- Assist with documentation of facility meeting minutes.
- Knowledge of emergency and disaster procedures of the facility
- Verify completion of admissions forms, contracts, discharge of residents, and various chart auditing tasks.
- Maintains accurate files and packing slips.
- Copy invoices and submit to appropriate supervisor.
Minimum of two years prior supervisory experience
High School Diploma required and Bachelor's degree in business or related field is desirable.
3-5 years minimum experience in a healthcare setting.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Extremely organized and resourceful
Ability to communicate well with staff, including the management team.
Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Knowledge of computer and office equipment.
For immediate consideration, please apply on line with an updated MS Word version of your resume.