Office Manager needed for top public relations/communications agency in our Los Angeles, CA office. We are seeking a reliable, detail-oriented team player to play an important and key role in supporting and working with the general manager and his executive team.
Responsibilities range beyond general administrative assignments. Person will be instrumental in working with the senior executive to manage and organize all facets of the business including, accounting and billing, schedules and meetings, interaction with clients, and taking initiative to manage critical projects and assignments, along with other departmental administrative tasks.
In addition to the day-to-day responsibilities the office manager will also be responsible for assisting with creative projects such as building presentations, creating signs and banners, etc.
The ideal candidate will have excellent organizational skills, written and verbal communication skills, ability to multi-task, and a strong aptitude for Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
- Bachelor's Degree in Public Relations, Communications, Journalism or related field
- Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
- Attention to detail and quality
- Can solve problems, think strategically and creatively
- Understanding of media measurement and ability to communicate results to client and client executives
- Experienced in social networking and online/digital media
Diversity and Veteran candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
MWW is an Equal Employment Opportunity.
MWW Group - 14 months ago