CheckPoint HR, an based employee benefits consulting firm is currently hiring for an HR Generalist/Office Manager to manage basic office and light HR functions.
This is a part-time position, and your job is to organize and administer HR and administrative activities to keep the office operating smoothly on a day-to-day basis.
Responsibilities may include but not be limited to:
- Manage office operations, including answer phones, order catering, manage office & kitchen supplies.
- Handling reception duties and creating a welcoming environment for Company visitors and clients
- Coordinating travel for executives including flight, hotel and transportation arrangements
- Coordinating business cards, phones, and voicemail for new employees
- Assisting departments with additional projects as assigned
- Administering activities from hire to termination, including but not limited to benefits, recruiting, and employment law.
- Overseeing the interview and hiring process including resume review, screening, and interview scheduling and checking references and completing orientation.
- Managing the HR function under the guidance of our CFO.
- Posting jobs, setting up interviews, onboarding new employees, distributing benefits packages and other HR related duties.
The ideal candidate must meet the following criteria.
- College degree from a four-year accredited institution
- Minimum three years as an HR Generalist
- Strong computer skills, including Excel, Word, and Power Point
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Excellent project management skills and can see a project through from inception to completion
- Excellent written, verbal and communication skills
For more information on our company visit our website at http://www.checkpointhr.com/
Keyword: Part time, Part time NJ jobs, Part time jobs in Middlesex, Part time jobs near New Brunswick, Part time jobs near Woodbridge, HR Generalist, Office Manager, Office Assistant, HR Assistant, Junior Generalist, Administrative Assistant, Google, Monster, Careerbuilder, Yahoo, Indeed