Supervisory responsibility for the areas of scheduling, registration, reception and related support functions facilitating efficient customer driven systems. Monitors policies and procedures and participates in the quality improvement process.
Essential Job Qualifications (Knowledge, Education, and Training Requirements)
Other Preferred Job Qualifications
- College courses in business or health management
- Minimum of 3 years health care experience with exposure to billing, scheduling, registration, and office management, including O&P experience.
- Demonstrated experience and success with customer service principles
- Proven excellence in organizational, communication and problem solving skills
- Experience with computers and application software
- Requires information management skills to communicate, explain, interpret, and present data
- Physical Demands:
- Able to exert up to 10 pounds of force occasionally (up to 1/3 of the time)
- Able to lift, carry, push, pull, up to 10 pounds occasionally
- Able to sit for the majority of the time, but may involve brief periods of time involving walking or standing.
- Able to use keyboard frequently (1/3 to 2/3 of the time)
- Bachelors Degree in business or health management
- Knowledge of Orthotics & Prosthetics
- Supervisory experience
Mary Free Bed Rehabilitation Hospital - 22 months ago