We have a Full-time opportunity in the Syracuse Plant for a self directed and
energetic Office Manager to be responsible for managing all administrative and
office functions in adherence to Company guidelines.
- Direct supervisor of the office staff that consists of the following
functions; billing, accounts payable, accounts receivable & basic payroll
and personnel duties.
- Assists in the collection efforts of the Accounts Receivables Specialist(s)
to attain and maintain company assigned collection % goal. This may include the
collection efforts of large volume or National Accounts.
- Ensure timely and accurately reporting of all Accounts Receivable
- Ensures billing accuracy on output of billing and Accounts Receivables
Specialists by performing daily audits.
- Monitors Accounts Payable and plant budget by utilization of a tracking
program. Provides financial reports and keeps departments informed weekly of
budget results to goal.
- Distribution of weekly management report and monthly P & L at GM’s
- Verifying accuracy of weekly bank deposits.
- Administrative support to the General Manager.
- Ensures that all payroll is processed on time and accurately weekly and
maintain compliance with company policies on compensation, bonuses, incentives,
- Involvement with OSHA, Workers’ Compensation and Unemployment claims.
Maintain OSHA logs for Plant.
Wage and Benefits Program include:
- Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical
school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or
equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task, change gears and produce effective
- A minimum of 1 year supervisory experience in a busy office setting
- Solid communication skills (verbal and written)
- Experience with accounting practices [AP and AR]
- Competitive Pay
- Medical and Dental
- Insurances Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
Coyne Textile Services is one of the country's leading privately owned
commercial laundry companies providing full service rental, lease, and purchase
Coyne Textile Services is an EEO/AffirmativeAction Employer M/F/D/V
Coyne Textile Services - 16 months ago