Please note that the Office Manager Trainee position is a training role to become an Office Manager. The person in this role is expected to relocate to one of our other divisions in the United States as an Office Manager. This transition can happen as soon as two months into the role.
Seaboard Products Company of Danvers, MA is a leading wholesale distributor of some of the finest beers in the world. Since our inception over a century ago, the company’s paramount focus has been on our people. Today across our locations we employ a team of more than 1,400 of the most passionate and best educated individuals in the beer industry, bar none.
We are currently looking for an Office Manager Trainee who will assist in the direction and supervision of our office ensuring all office functions are performed in an accurate and timely fashion on a daily basis. This individual will ensure that all accounting information is recorded accurately and on a timely basis and will be responsible for preparing monthly financial statements.
Other areas of focus will be with Accounts Payable, Reconciliation and Account Receivable.
- Prepare and post daily A/R, sales and inventory entries
- Daily processing of accounts payables
- Prepare monthly financial statements including the reconciliation of all balance sheet accounts
- Assist in delegating and scheduling work assignments for the office staff
- Ensure compliance with corporate-wide accounting procedures and policies
- Assist in the preparation of the office budget and report on variances
- Provide assistance with daily invoicing and A/R as needed
- Assist with the continuous training of all office staff
- Other duties as assigned
We offer an outstanding benefits package including your choice of a contributory or non-contributory health, dental and eye plan, 401k and profit sharing, life insurance and more!
- Bachelor’s degree
- Previous supervisory experience a plus
- Position will require relocation to one of our other locations
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong math skills
- Experienced MS Office user with strong Excel skills
- High attention to detail
- Accounting background helpful
All applicants considered for this position will have an interview, background check and pre-employment drug screen and physical.
Seaboard Products Company is an equal opportunity employer
L. Knife & Son, Inc. - 23 months ago
Seaboard International Forest Products is a commodity trading firm, with an unparalleled reputation in the wholesale products industry. We...