3 years experience required
This position serves as a working manager and is responsible for the daily operations of a physician practice or health center, including front office operation and coordination of clinical scheduling and operations.
Supervise (Direct Reporting relationship) the Medical Secretary staff in Reception area.
Other direct reports may include: Lab/Radiology Tech, Housekeeping and other support staff.
· High School graduate
· A minimum of 3 years experience in a medical environment, with exposure all aspects of the role
· Supervisory experience preferred
· Ability to use a computer and the following windows-based applications: Medent , MS word, MS Access
· Proficiency with medical terminology
· Ability to effectively communicate sensitive information.
· Respond to questions from physicians, staff, and the public
· Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions and solve problems as they relate to responsibilities.
· Sensitivity to confidential patient information.
· Demonstrated leadership and delegation skills.
· Ability to effectively lead a diverse team.
Valid NYS Drivers License
Glens Falls Hospital - 22 months ago