Provides skilled nursing, patient education, and individualized care and care coordination telephonically from our local center in accordance with Alere Health’s policies and procedures.
Alere LLC is an equal employment/affirmative action employer with a commitment to diversity. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply. If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a disability please send an email to
- Current unrestricted licensed Registered Nurse with minimum one years of experience in perinatal nursing (labor and delivery, antepartum testing, patient perinatal teaching) OR minimum qualifications as required by the regulations of the state(s) in which the incumbent resides/works.
- Basic computer skills including keyboarding, and experience in the use of clinical software, internet and email systems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to multitask.
- Interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with patients and other members of the health care team.
- Ability to document patient care clearly and accurately in an electronic clinical system.
- Capability to work a Weekend and Holiday rotation as needed by location.
to let us know the nature of your request.
United States of America-Texas-Dallas
When you really need an answer -- fast -- toss out the crystal ball and bring in Alere. The company offers both professional and consumer...