The Office Receptionist would be responsible for the following duties:
- Schedules patient appointments.
- Enters appointment date and time into computerized scheduler.
- Records when appointments have been filled or canceled.
- Telephones patients to remind them of appointments.
- Telephones patients to reschedule missed appointments.
- Calls patient referrals to solicit services.
A comprehensive benefits package is offered, which includes: Medical, Vision, Life Insurance and 401K. Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Personable and friendly
- Good communication skills (written and verbal)
- Computer knowledge
- Professional, motivated, energetic.
- Must be punctual and dependable
- Able to multi task
- Strong customer service ethic
Smile Brands Inc. - 17 months ago
At Smile Brands – which includes the Bright Now!® Dental, Castle Dental® and Monarch Dental® brands – we applaud the...