Do you have aspirations to run your own business? If so, you may want to consider working in the office of April Schaad - State Farm Agent. As a member of our agency team, you have an opportunity to experience first-hand what it takes to be an entrepreneur. You will build and develop customer relationships within the community to promote State Farm products including auto, home and life insurance. This position will allow you to experience working in an agent's office and to explore the opportunity to become a State Farm agent yourself.
As an Agent Team Member, you will receive...
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
- Establish client relationships and follow up with customers, as needed.
- Use a customer-focused, needs-based review process to educate customers about insurance options.
- Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success each and every day.
- Salary plus commission/bonus
- Health benefits
- Paid time off (vacation and personal/sick days)
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please complete our application. We will follow up with you on the next steps in the interview process.
- Successful track record of meeting sales goals/quotas preferred
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and listening
- Enthusiastic about the role insurance and financial products play in helping people manage the risks of everyday life, recover from the unexpected, and realize their dreams
- Proactive in problem solving
- Ability to multi-task
- Provide timely and thorough activity reports to agent
- Ability to conduct interviews in the office and in client's home or business
- Property & Casualty license (must be able to obtain)
- Life & Health license (must be able to obtain)
- Position may require irregular working hours
This position is with a State Farm independent contractor agent, not with State Farm Insurance Companies. Employees of State Farm agents must be able to successfully complete any applicable licensing requirements and training programs. By accepting this position, you are not guaranteed an agency position with State Farm Insurance Companies. As an agent team member, you will still need to go through the regular State Farm agent selection process when you are ready to pursue an agency opportunity. State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm agents’ employees are not employees of State Farm.