Looking for a part-time job that provides meaningful work and competitive compensation? Consider a position in a State Farm Agent's office.
As an Agent Team Member, you will receive...
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
- Establish client relationships and follow up with customers, as needed.
- Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service. Service can include responding to inquiries regarding insurance availability, eligibility, coverages, policy changes, transfers, claim submissions, and billing clarification.
- Work with the agent to establish and meet marketing goals.
- Use a customer-focused, needs-based review process to educate customers about insurance options.
- Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success each and every day.
- Salary plus commission/bonus
- Hourly pay plus commission/bonus
- Health benefits
- Paid time off (vacation and personal/sick days)
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please complete our application. We will follow up with you on the next steps in the interview process.
- Sales experience (outside sales or inside sales representative, retail sales associate, or telemarketing) preferred
- Successful track record of meeting sales goals/quotas preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and listening
- Enthusiastic about the role insurance and financial products play in helping people manage the risks of everyday life, recover from the unexpected, and realize their dreams
- Organizational skills
- Detail oriented
- Proactive in problem solving
- Dedicated to customer service
- Able to learn computer functions
- Experience in a variety of computer applications, particularly Windows
- Pride in getting work done accurately and timely
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to make presentations to potential clients
- Achieve mutually agreed upon marketing goals
- Provide timely and thorough activity reports to agent
- Experience in marketing
- Bilingual - Spanish preferred
- Property & Casualty license (must be able to obtain)
- Life & Health license (must be able to obtain)
- Courses on ethical and client centered sales practices will be required
- Selected candidate is expected to remain current in product changes, licensing, technical developments, and continuing education
This position is with a State Farm independent contractor agent, not with State Farm Insurance Companies. Employees of State Farm agents must be able to successfully complete any applicable licensing requirements and training programs. By accepting this position, you are not guaranteed an agency position with State Farm Insurance Companies. As an agent team member, you will still need to go through the regular State Farm agent selection process when you are ready to pursue an agency opportunity. State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm agents’ employees are not employees of State Farm.
CareerPlug - 21 months ago