Sells and Services auto, home, commercial polices for a local insurance agency from 9am-1pm.
Nevada Property and Casualty license is mandatory. Life license is a plus but not mandatory. California Non-resident Property and Casualty license is preferred but not mandatory.
Please do not send a resume or apply if you are not licensed.
Bilingual a big plus.
- Completes documents by determining priority and format; verifying, entering, and proofreading data.
- Self Starter/Fearless Leader- Finds quoting prospects outside of normal quoting campaigns by quoting referrals and handing out cards.
- Provides business information and resolves problems by answering customer's/prospects questions and concerns.
- Underwrites auto, home, business insurance applications by analyzing risk for acceptance, rejection, or modification; completing paperwork.
- Maintains receipts by collecting new and existing business payments by depositing cash or checks in sweep account.
- Maintains and retrieves records by filing policies and endorsements.
- Great work ethic- treats this opportunity as a career not a job.
- Maintains quality results by following ethical standards.
- Works independently but is very coachable and offers new prospecting by cross-selling renters, home, boat, RV, motorcycle, commercial and life products.
- Enhances business department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Top Sales Performer recommended, Administrative Writing Skills, Organization, Analyzing Information , Business Knowledge, Communication Processes, Informing Others, Attention to Detail, and Independence.
Monster - 18 months ago