Reach Your Peak with ICMA-RC, a FINANCIAL SERVICES LEADER in public sector employee retirement products and services. Headquartered in Washington, DC, our Financial Services corporation manages over $40 billion in retirement plan assets for more than one million participant accounts. We are constantly looking for ways to create new opportunities to serve our participants. We have an extraordinary talent base and invite you to consider joining our Corporate Support Services team.
The position is responsible for the day-to-day activities associated with hospitality services. Also, provides backup to operations in the Mail Center.
Essential functions for this role include:
• Restocks pantries, countertops and cabinets with miscellaneous supplies including coffee and miscellaneous pantry supplies.
• Coordinates maintenance and repairs for pantry equipment.
• Obtains necessary approval and orders supplies to meet anticipated corporate needs.
• Provides hospitality services for various corporate activities.
• Serves as point-of-contact for providing and coordinating “setups” for business-related meetings.
• Other duties as assigned.
If you have the following credentials, we encourage you to apply:
• High School diploma and 1-3 years of previous customer service experience in the hospitality industry, preferred
• Inventory management skills, required
• Keen attention to detail
• Ability to deal effectively with associates at all levels in the organization
• Strong organizational and time management skills, required
• Microsoft Office experience is a must
• Experience with Remedy Action system is helpful
For your well-being, we offer a solid compensation and benefits package that features a competitive salary, a straight-forward incentive plan that rewards results, and a 401(k) Plan.
For your career, we offer tuition reimbursement, professional development courses, seminars, career enrichment assignments, mentoring programs and a record of enterprise growth that creates continuing opportunities for career advancement.
Consider ICMA-RC, and respond in strictest confidence. ICMA-RC is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values diversity in the workplace. Minorities and women are encouraged to apply. We look forward to hearing from you.
ICMA-RC - 16 months ago