Office Services Representative-Entry level (Philadelphia)
As Distribution Services Representative, you'll be responsible for the daily sorting and distribution of all mail services functions and operations within an Ernst & Young office, including auxiliary mail functions. You'll process internal and external mail distribution, special packages and deliveries to provide a consistent, quality service.
In this role you'll receive direct supervision, and may coordinate the activities of other staff members.
- Process mail, utilizing guidelines for the most cost-effective method of mailing/delivering documents. Affix proper postage
- Receive, log and sorts mail/packages appropriately, with special attention to time-sensitive mail/materials. Deliver and pick up mail for on-site personnel, and arrange delivery to off-site personnel
- Process overnight/express deliveries, by preparing shipping labels and tracking documents
- Provide guidance to protect Ernst & Young assets and image by maintaining a safe, functional and productive work environment
- May take mail to U.S. Post Office as necessary
- Proactively meet with client contacts, to set realistic expectations of your role
- Operate within established procedures and standards
- Recommend ways to improve processes and better manage expenses
Knowledge and skills requirements
- Exceptional customer service focus
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills, and the ability to effectively interface with personnel at all levels
- Dependability, excellent organizational skills, business maturity, enthusiasm and a positive attitude
- Highly motivated work ethic, with the ability to recognize when a job needs to be done and the capability to do it completely, assuming responsibility for total quality
- Ability to handle administrative details and day-to-day issues independently, assuming responsibility without direct supervision
- A minimum of 1-3 years related experience
- High School diploma, or equivalent experience
Ernst & Young - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust...