Position: Crude Transport Driver |
Location: North Dakota
Established Oil Field Services Company Seeking Drivers:
Loading and hauling crude oil from the field to refinery or storage.
- MUST be able to pass medical and drug test.
- MUST have a CLASS CDL A driver's license. With HAZMAT.
- MUST have a tanker endorsement.
- MUST have at least 2 years of verifiable driving experience. No exceptions.
- MUST have a Clean MVR record
- MUST have a clean criminal background
- MUST be able to work night shifts.
- MUST BE ABLE TO LIFT AT LEAST 80LBS
- Must BE Responsible, Flexible, Honest, Respectful and Reliable.
- MUST have Mechanic background - understands more than the basics.
- Must have HAZMAT endorsement and an understand of Oil Field Safety requirements.
- Must be able to communicate efficiently and respectfully with clients.
- Non-Smoker's preferred.
*Pay rate depends on experience. Industry standard or above.
If you are interested and meet ALL the requirements listed reply with resume or list of qualifications with dates and references.
Deer Valley Trucking - 19 months ago
Deer Valley Trucking, Inc. (DVT) was purchased in January, 2010 and is owned and operated by Wade Chapman, President & CEO and Jason...