Our client, a Global Oil and Gas Firm, has an immediate need for a Marketing Consultant to join their team to support one of their educational outreach programs. In this role, you will be working along side project managers to target various schools and school programs to speak with students about the company and what they can do to work in Engineering type roles. This is an excellent opportunity to join a strong company as well as work with the community!
- Research WDI programs and grant applications that are recommended/submitted by internal/external stakeholders
- Complete and maintain various metrics (collect data, develop and manage databases, follow up with parties, etc)
- Annual planning and management of WDI program inventory
- Focal point for tracking/managing volunteer list, Houston are partners/projects, and programs
- Coordinate various community educational events
Our client is looking to fill this role immediately, and this is a great opportunity to join a Global firm and give back to the community. Please apply by clicking the link below.
- 5+ years Marketing experience in a project management capacity
- Bi-lingual Spanish preferred
- Strong communication skills with the ability to lead presentations, meetings, and events
- Previous experience with event coordination (i.e. educational walks, educational camps/reunions, summer programs, and more)
- International experience and exposure a plus
Primary Services - 20 months ago