Our client, an Oil and Gas Engineering firm, has an immediate need for a Proposals Coordinator to join their team! In this role, you will have the chance to work with a variety of individuals within the organization such as engineers, project managers, business development managers, and more. You will be responsible for following the proposal process from beginning to end, and ensuring that all of the information is correct before sending to internal and external clients.
- Create, edit, and standardize documents for proposals including resumes, financial information, instructions, templates, etc
- Proofread all proposals and edit content accuracy before being sent out
- Review proposal instructions, develop style guides, and create computer graphics from hand written notes
- Communicate and interact with various engineers and project managers working on the proposal, attend meetings as needed
- 5+ years experience preparing proposals
- Oil and Gas Industry experience a must
- Expert in Word and Power Point
- Knowledge of Sharepoint a plus
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Someone who is deadline driven and process oriented
This is an amazing opportunity to join a strong company in their time of need. Click on the link below to apply to the position!
Primary Services - 2 years ago