PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
To ensure our guests’ first and last contact with the hotel leaves a positive and memorable impression. Guests should be extended genuinely warm welcomes, greetings and farewells from immaculately presented Service Stylists at equally immaculately presented hotel public areas & the pink Langham taxi.
The hours for this postion are felxible on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays ONLY.
- Drive the pink Langham taxi for guests/staff needing to be dropped off in various locations in & around Boston
- Ensure a continuous presence in public areas with the heaviest flows of guest traffic to assist guests as needed.
- Maintain a good posture and present yourself immaculately at all times in a complete and clean uniform, polished shoes, name badge, and being well groomed.
- Be available to assist guests with their most common needs (e.g. escorting guests to designated meeting places, directions to off site location, recommending local restaurants, ect.)
- Be available to assist Front Desk, the Sales and Marketing team, and hotel events with their most common needs. (e.g. knowing expecting arrival and departure numbers, know VIP guests’ names and arrival times, welcoming event attendees, ect.)
- Additional duties not listed not listed above will also be requisted by supervisor.
- Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record (i.e. no speeding tickets, moving violations, drunk driving arrests, etc.)
- Ability to stay calm and productive under stressful situation required
- Ability to anticipate situation to prevent negative situation and to provide maximum guest satisfaction strongly preferred
- Strong communication skills, including fluent in English
- Previous customer service or hotel experience
- College degree preferred but not required
- Detailed oriented and team work oriented
- Multi Language skills a plus
Langham Hotels International - 2 years ago
Langham has a legendary hotel heritage dating back to 1865 when the Langham Hotel in London originally opened as Europe's first Grand Hotel....