Integrated Medical Systems International, Inc. - IMS is currently offering an exciting opportunity as an IMS On Location Sales/Repair Manager in Asheville, North Carolina .
This position is for a motivated, technical repair-minded person who is looking for a rewarding career. We are looking for someone to carry out the technical repair and maintenance of surgical instruments within a designated facility.
Experience the pride and prestige of working for an extremely successful company committed to first class service offerings.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Education and/or Experience
- Ability to communicate, inspect, repair and demonstrate care and handling of medical instruments.
- Carry out the repair of surgical instruments within a customer facility
- Will assist in the technical sales of the IMS On Location services.
- Establish and maintain customer service expectations.
- Manage all aspects of the on-location service with the customer including solicitation of potential customers, repair of general and micro instruments on required days.
Compensation and Benefits
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- CSPDT Certification is a plus.
- IMS offers a competitive benefits package for all eligible employees and their eligible dependent(s). For more information, please visit www.imsready.com/careers/benefits .
Integrated Medical Systems - 2 years ago
IMS was originally founded as a surgical instrument repair provider. Fast-forward 20-plus years and IMS now touches virtually every facet of...