Integrated Medical Systems International, Inc. - IMS is currently offering an exciting opportunity as an IMS On Location Sales/Repair Technician in New York, NY .
Experience the pride and prestige of working for an extremely successful company committed to first class service offerings.
Education and/or Experience
- Experience sharpening, repairing, and refurbishing surgical instruments.
- Ability to communicate, inspect, repair and demonstrate care and handling of medical instruments
- Will provide technical sales of the IMS RED on-location services.
- Establish and maintain customer service expectations.
- Manage all aspects of the on-location service with the customer including solicitation of potential customers, repair of general and micro instruments on required days.
- Daily driving of straight truck to and from customer premises. Maintains a clean driving record, professional attitude and appearance.
Compensation and Benefits
- Requires valid Driver's License and any other certification(s) or license(s) required by applicable State(s).
- IMS offers a competitive benefits package for all eligible employees and their eligible dependent(s). For more information, please visit www.imsready.com/careers/benefits .
IMS was originally founded as a surgical instrument repair provider. Fast-forward 20-plus years and IMS now touches virtually every facet of...