Integrated Medical Systems International, Inc . - IMS is currently offering an exciting opportunity as an IMS On Location Sales/Repair Manager in San Francisco, CA . IMS has developed proven programs for instrument care, repair, restoration, education, minimally invasive surgical support and central sterile department processes.
This position is for a motivated, technical repair-minded person who is looking for a rewarding career. We are looking for someone to carry out the technical repair and maintenance of surgical instruments within a designated territory.
Experience the pride and prestige of working for an extremely successful company committed to first class service offerings.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the sharpening, repairing, and refurbishing of surgical instruments.
- Communicates and demonstrate repair, care, and handling of medical instruments with customers.
- Will provide technical sales of the IMS On-Location services.
- Establish and maintain customer service expectations.
- Manage all aspects of the on-location service with the customer including solicitation of potential customers, repair of general and micro instruments on required days.
Education and/or Experience
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Certificates/ Licenses/ Registrations
Compensation and Benefits
- Requires valid Driver's License and any other certification(s) or license(s) required by applicable State(s).
- IMS offers a competitive benefits package for all eligible employees and their eligible dependent(s). For more information, please visit www.imsready.com/careers/benefits .
Integrated Medical Systems - 16 months ago
copy to clipboard
IMS was originally founded as a surgical instrument repair provider. Fast-forward 20-plus years and IMS now touches virtually every facet of...