Integrated Medical Systems International, Inc . - IMS is currently offering an exciting opportunity as an On Location Sales/Repair Representative in the Florida Panhandle area . IMS has developed proven programs for instrument care, repair, restoration, education, minimally invasive surgical support and central sterile department processes.
This position is for a motivated, technical repair-minded person who is looking for a rewarding career. We are looking for someone to carry out the technical repair and maintenance of surgical instruments as well as ravels to customer sites/locations to perform sales and support services within an established territory.
Experience the pride and prestige of working for an extremely successful company committed to first class service offerings.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Uses learned competencies to repair and refurbish general and micro instruments on customer's premises.
- Travels through assigned territory to call on regular and prospective customers to solicit sales of IMS services and products.
- Coordinates & conducts preventative maintenance services for customers on surgical devices, flexible scopes, retractor systems and positioning devices.
- Provides technical sales of the on-location service to the IMS customer.
- Uses initiative to originate, promote and close sales at all times.
- Promotes supportive, quality customer relations by identifying internal customers, Operating room staff, Central sterile staff, Materials management, and BioMed acknowledging customers promptly and using respectful, professional behavior.
- Effectively presents our services, products and programs to various levels of decision makers within assigned sales territory.
Education and/or Experience
- Degree from a 4-year institute of higher learning or equivalent experience and/or combination of education and experience.
Certificates/ Licenses/ Registrations
- Requires valid Driver's License and any other certification(s) or license(s) required by applicable State(s).
Compensation and Benefits
- IMS offers a competitive benefits package for all eligible employees and their eligible dependent(s). For more information, please visit www.imsready.com/careers/benefits .
IMS was originally founded as a surgical instrument repair provider. Fast-forward 20-plus years and IMS now touches virtually every facet of...