Bumper-to-bumper preventive maintenance service and/or repair to tractor and trailer Preventive maintenance inspection Diesel engine repair Electrical troubleshooting Brake system repair Tire maintenance Air conditioning system repair Tire & Wheel, Heavy Duty Brake System and A/C Certifications are a plus
- Mechanical equipment or engine repair
- ASE Certified A-Tech
- Minimum 2 years experience
- Mack, Volvo, Isuzu knowledge a plus
- Documented record of having been a productive technician using the noted skills.
- Must be proficient in all aspects of repair
- Diagnosis and assembly. (Not necessarily diesel)
- Ability to scientifically diagnose a fault in a mechanical system.
- Ability to read and work from technical manuals with minimal supervision.
- Experience with using a PC or laptop on a daily basis for diagnosing and for training and reference.
- Must be 18 years of age with High School Diploma or GED
- Valid driver's license (MVR report required)
Only qualified candidates respond by submitting resume online****To apply, visit http://www.deltaglobalstaffing.com click on job search and apply (Reference-WF-Truck Mech)
Competitive pay plus bonus and excellent benefits package including Medical/Dental/Vision/ STD/LTD/Life/Flex/401k. Paid time off once hired permanently. Fully trained employees with
OT can clear 6 figure income.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V
CareerBuilder - 19 months ago