The Behavioral Health Outpatient Case Manager position is involved in member management through participation in process of assessment, planning, implementation, coordination and evaluation of patient behavioral health care delivery. Specific activities range from providing member education and evaluation, to functioning as the liaison between the member and providers to promote the highest quality of care in the most appropriate setting in the most cost-effective manner. This is an oncall position to provide telephonic triage services after regular business hours and on weekends.
- The position does not require travel and requires only telephonic contact via a company cell phone from your home
- Training is provided and initially will require a commitment of 3 days for corporate orientation and mandatory compliance training.
- A stipend for internet usage may be available based on the number of shifts worked per month.
Licensed Master of Social Work (LMSW) or Master Level Psychologist with limited license in Psychology with at least 3 years experience in a mental health setting or Register Nurse (RN) with at least 3 years experience in a mental health setting.
- Must be licensed to practice without restriction.
- Demonstrated record of proficiency in all areas of case management with strong emphasis in clinical diagnosis.
- Working knowledge of behavioral health diagnostic criteria.
- Three plus years clinical experience in delivery of behavioral health care services.
- Minimum of 2 years previous case management experience.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effective with providers and members.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and responsibilities simultaneously with strong history of effective problem solving.
Opening InformationRefresh Panel
Employment Classification: Part-time Temporary no
Nearest Major Market: Grand Rapids
Priority Health - 9 months ago