Corporate Business Services
Transactional Accounting Division
About ICF International
If you want to work on the leading issues of the day, if you want your work to reflect your passion in life, if you truly want to make the world a better place, then you want to work at ICF International. Whether ensuring efficient use of energy resources, protecting the environment for generations to come, supporting cancer and HIV/AIDS patients and returning veterans, keeping young people in school and educators informed, delivering results in emergency preparedness, or breaking ground in any number of today’s issues, ICF works in the topics that lead the news.
ICF International (NASDAQ: ICFI) partners with government and commercial clients to deliver professional services and technology solutions in the energy, environment, and transportation; health, education, and social programs; and homeland security and defense markets. The firm combines passion for its work with industry expertise and innovative analytics to produce compelling results throughout the entire program life cycle, from research and analysis through implementation and improvement.
We have a passionate commitment to our work and to helping our clients achieve their objectives. We combine technical expertise with world-class analytics. We provide room for entrepreneurial thinking and grass-roots innovation to achieve compelling results for both our clients’ projects and our own company. All our work is done in a professional, collegial, and intellectual environment that allows individuals the latitude they need to perform work that parallels their passions. Since 1969, ICF has been serving government at all levels, major corporations, and multilateral institutions. More than 4,500 employees serve these clients worldwide. ICF's website is
The Accounting group of ICF International is seeking a part-time/on-call Filing Clerk to work out of our corporate headquarters in Fairfax, VA.
- Supporting a billing staff of 18 employees to pull invoice backup from different sources i.e. AP, facilities, storage room etc.
- Scanning a very high volume of daily invoices into shared drive
- Special projects as assigned by the Billing Manager
- Retrieving expense reports from the expense report module
- Filing all invoices and backup in filing drawers
- Keeping track of old files and working with facilities to dispatch files to storage place
- High School degree
- Exposure to office administrative work
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel)
- Associate's degree
- Data analysis skills in different Costpoint billing and AP modules
- Previous government contracting administrative staff experience
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
- Team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
ICF offers an excellent benefits package, an award winning talent development program, and fosters a highly skilled, energized and empowered workforce.
ICF International is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer - M/F/D/V
For a listing of other career opportunities at ICF, please visit our Career Center at
ICF International - 15 months ago
ICF International (NASDAQ:ICFI) provides professional services and technology solutions that deliver beneficial impact in areas critical to...