TransCore, a subsidiary of Roper Industries, Inc. (NYSE: ROP) is seeking temporary On-Call Drivers.
The On-Call Driver supports the operations of the Test Engineer Team by performing various administrative support tasks.
Required Skills and Experience:
These positions will be hired a third party temporary staffing firm and are not benefits eligible.
- Must have the ability to multitask and be well organized
- Responsible for safe driving/control of TransCore vehicle at all times
- Maintain the safety, security and control of the vehicle at all times
- Report all faults experienced during the day's activity
- Excellent customer service, communication and people skills
- Ability to work under pressure and sit and drive for long periods of time
- Maintain cleanliness of vehicle
- Ability to listen and execute verbal instructions
- Must maintain CA drivers license in good standing as verified by TransCore and meet driving qualifications as set forth in TransCore’s Vehicle Policy.
- Driving record must be free of DUI/DWI for three-year period prior to employment
- Must be able to pass background check including: drug screen, criminal record, education and previous employment
- Must be able to provide proof of current auto insurance
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
- Minimum 21 years of age
- Hours may vary, day and night availability preferred.
Transportation systems affect our lives everyday—the logistics systems that expedite bringing goods to market, traffic...