On-Site Inventory Coordinator
Praxair Distribution, Inc., a subsidiary of Praxair, Inc., a Fortune 250 company that supplies atmospheric, process, specialty gases, high-performance coatings, and related services & technologies is seeking an On-Site Inventory Coordinator to join our team in San Francisco, CA.
The On-Site Inventory Coordinator will safely manage the entire cylinder inventory at a customer site to optimize, inventory, and streamline delivery schedules from the plant to the customer and all locations within the facility. The On-Site Inventory Coordinator will also simplify the cylinder gas distribution for the customer and assure no interruption in service.
On-Site Inventory Coordinator:
- Cylinder ordering including plant communication and coordination as well as on site management of existing local inventories and remote locations within facility. Gases included are medical grade as well as lab gases. Requires knowledge of CGA, NFPA, DOT and others.
- Cylinder disbursement including proper cylinder handling as required by NFPA 99 chapter 9. Requires heavy physical lifting, pushing and pulling. Cylinder size and weight varies from 10lbs to 500 lbs (Dewar's).
- Cylinder retrieval including proper cylinder handling as required by NFPA 99 chapter 9. Requires heavy physical lifting, pushing and pulling. Cylinder size and weight varies from 10 lbs to 500 lbs.
- Cylinder billing including plant communication and CU interaction
- Customer interaction including facility support personnel, clinical staff and on occasion facility administrators.
- CU entry and selection.
- Inventory management of all in use and depleted cylinders. Management of cylinders on patient floors is critical to meet environment of care requirements.
- Sales opportunity identification and communication internally.
Praxair is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer - M/F/D/V
- Minimum of an Associate's degree or military equivalent in a technical field or other equivalent competencies.
- Minimum 2 years of customer service and/or sales background.
- Mechanical or electrical service background is required
May 16, 2013
Number of Openings
Praxair Distribution, Inc.
Praxair makes lighter than air and heavier than air gases available for practical applications. The largest North American industrial gas...