Part-Time On-Site Maintenance Coordinator (14 hours per week)
Work Conditions & Job Responsibilities
- General - Will report to the Board of Directors (BOD), who will assign various duties, i.e. ordering of supplies or equipment, repairs, etc. The Clubhouse Maintenance Coordinator shall respond to inquiries referred by the BOD, and to alert the BOD of any issues that are brought to his attention.
- Clubhouse Use – Will maintain a clubhouse reservation calendar to schedule and record clubhouse rentals and functions at the clubhouse. Will collect fees and deposits and provide refunds; perform pre- and post-inspection of the clubhouse to determine whether or not the resident is eligible for a refund of their deposit.
- Cleaning– Will be responsible for the cleanliness of the clubhouse and general pool area (not including the pool maintenance) and trash removal.
- Other - Issue parking passes and pool keys to residents in accordance with published guidelines; record the passes/keys issued, log these in the system; respond to resident inquiries and complaints regarding parking and/or pool rules.
- Responsible to keep pool furniture clean and arranged in a safe manner and clean deck of any debris on a daily basis.
- Clean and maintain men’s and women’s restrooms; sauna, and showers on a daily basis; including soap, toilet paper, paper towels, etc.
- Maintenance – Monitor lighting for broken or inoperable bulbs; regularly check mail boxes and monuments, etc. for any damage, and advise the BOD of any requirement for outside vendors or contractors for repairs, if necessary.
- Vendors and Contractors – Will work with and direct outside maintenance contractors and vendors, as needed.
- Must have ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Requires the ability to work on a computer and/laptop, and/or a smart phone (to maintain pool/key records).
- May require going to other locations.
- Ability to work well with others.
- Willingness to be flexible in changing job responsibilities, assignments, and workload.
- Light grounds/clubhouse maintenance and interaction with residents to provide parking/pool passes as necessary, as well as maintaining appropriate records of same. Computer input of pool passes and parking assignments.
- Able to work on your own and make decisions, if and when necessary.
- Knowledge of miscellaneous tools
- Have general knowledge of maintaining light equipment and grounds.
- Ability to communicate with residents within the association
- Able to be bonded, if necessary
- Basic computer knowledge of Excel spreadsheets to maintain pool-key distribution and parking space assignments.
- Will report and take instructions from Board of Directors (BOD); be able to work on your own without supervision; ability to determine when a job should be referred to an outside vendor/contractor.
TevisHR - 5 months ago
copy to clipboard