Focusing on people does pay off. No one understands this better than the team of knowledgeable, trusted advisors at TevisHR (www.tevishr.com). Dedicated to excellence and unparalleled customer service, we provide expert counsel, innovative tools and services that allow our clients to gain a superior competitive market advantage. We are currently supporting a client in the Seattle area with recruitment efforts to add two people to perform a combined 60 hrs./wk. of condominium facilities management in a Seattle neighborhood. At least one person must reside onsite in an association provided 2-BR condo.
These positions could both be part time, or one full time and one part time.
Both individuals and 2-person teams are welcome to apply.
- respond to resident and board inquiries;
- light office duties, e.g. resident registration, email, entry level Word and Excel;
- vendor supervision;
- light handyman repairs;
- janitorial, e.g. vacuuming, laundry room and bathroom cleaning;
- trash pick up;
- pool testing and maintenance;
- enforcement of parking rules; etc.