Alltech is a global company with a presence in 128 countries celebrating more than 33 years in the animal health industry. Alltech has regional offices in 14 locations in North America, 11 in the United States and 3 in Canada. Alltech is looking for motivated individuals with a strong interest in the Ag industry. For more information about Alltech, please visit www.alltech.com .
Feed the world and harvest a bright future!
Alltech is the proud title sponsor of the Alltech FEI World Equestrian Games ™ 2014 in Normandy. For more information about these prestigious global championships, visit www.alltechfeiweg2014-normandy.com .
Department and Position Description : Alltech is looking for passionate and driven individuals with a strong commitment to the Ag industry and enthusiasm for farming. Candidate should feel comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, have good leadership abilities, and be a self-starter. This is a full-time position in the Marketing department and will be based at Alltech Headquarters in Kentucky.
Position Responsibilities :
The Ideal Candidate:
- Project coordination (assembly of materials, layout of promotional tools, drafting slide presentations)
- Running errands (collecting or dropping off materials and other items on-site and off-site, assisting with transportation of colleagues and visitors as needed)
- Department activities (distributing office supplies, filing/copying of documents, preparation of items for upcoming events and visitors, ship request forms, gathering materials from mailroom and warehouse, maintain organization in common areas)
- Data coordination (compiling contact information in a customer relationship management system for mailing campaigns, purchase order requests)
- Participation in on site events (staffing different functional areas, guiding tour groups, calling prospects)
Apply for this position at Alltech.com/Careers . No phone calls please. Alltech is an EOE Employer.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, agriculture communications, business, mass communication or a related field.
- Great organizational skills, superior attention to detail and strong communication skills (oral and written) are desired. Candidates should have proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Powerpoint, Excel) and some level of experience with In Design and Photoshop are also of interest.
- Team player with an energetic, positive and proactive attitude.
- Understanding of Alltech values and desire to work in agribusiness.
- International experience and a second or third language is an asset.