Higher One Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: ONE) is a leading company focused on creating cost-saving efficiencies for higher education institutions and providing high-value services to students. Higher One offers a wide array of technological services on campus, ranging from streamlining the institution’s performance analytics and financial aid refund processes to offering students innovative banking services, tuition payment plans, and the basics of financial management. Higher One works closely with colleges and universities to allocate resources more efficiently in order to provide a higher quality of service and education to students.
Founded in 2000 on a college campus by students, Higher One now serves more than half of the higher education market, providing its services to over 1,250 campuses and 10.5 million students at distinguished public and private institutions nationwide.
At Higher One, we believe that every employee is critical to our success! Our innovative services depend on the energy, values, hard work and dedication of our employees. As we continue to grow, we look for others who are also committed to retaining a small-company feel while moving us to the next level!
CASHNet, a product line of Higher One, has an opening for a OneSupport Analyst - Level 1. This position will be part of a team that is responsible for supporting the CASHNet Payment Suite at higher education institutions in the US.
Candidates should have an outgoing professional personality, demonstrated excellent communication skills, and possess the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
***The Help Desk is open from 6am-6pm PT...must be flexible with hours.***
We work hard and go the extra mile to keep our clients happy. Do you have what it takes to join a team of smart, fun, highly motivated and highly regarded pacesetters? Do you excel in exceeding client expectations and regularly deliver on commitments of heroic service?
As a OneSupport Analyst, you are at the forefront in shaping our clients’ experience. You are a self-motivated individual who can provide stellar service to our clients by phone, email, and CRM tools.
You will work closely with Project Management, Relationship Management, IT operations, and Software Engineering to provide two-way communication on client issues including problem prioritization, issue analysis, and issue resolution. Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills will allow you to identify and resolve issues of varying levels of complexity. Overall, you should be an outstanding problem solver, creative thinker, and team player with excellent communication skills.
About the Company
- Provide stellar service to our clients by phone, email, and CRM tools in a high volume environment.
- Provide technical assistance on client specific issues, coordinate resolutions, offer educational assistance, provide status updates to the client, notify client of issue resolution and obtain client concurrence of acceptable solution
- Work effectively and efficiently with teammates from Project Management, Relationship Management, and IT Operations to troubleshoot and shepherd client issues to resolution.
- Creative problem solving.
- Document and track client issues using CRM tools.
- Prioritize efforts to maintain focus on service levels metrics and overall business impact.
- Escalate issues as necessary to higher level support resources while remaining the client point of contact and manage the communications and expectations of the client.
- Troubleshoot peripherals like receipt printers and credit card readers
Focused exclusively on higher education, Higher One provides refund and payment management services to higher education institutions, and banking services to members of their community through a card based solution. Our Oakland office is in a professional office park near the Oakland Airport with only a five minute drive to Alameda.
Working at Higher One
Higher One is not your typical financial services company. Our environment is open – we do not have offices – not even for upper management. We typically work in casual attire, and while our focus on excellence is anything but casual, we know how to have fun, too. Teams have been known to plan surprise nerf gun attacks on other departments. We work hard – and we have fun while we do it.
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 2 to 3 years related experience required
- Proven propensity to learn new technologies and new skills quickly
- Detail oriented with strong organizational and follow-thru skills
- A knack for being the “calm” at the center of the storm
- Self-starter with a record of setting and achieving goals
- High level of ownership, accountability and initiative
- Demonstrated ability to develop relationships with customers and coworkers
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- Demonstrated troubleshooting skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of Windows, Internet Explorer and PC operating systems
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Flex Spending, 401K, Life Insurance, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability
- Flexible work hours
- Casual dress
- 20 Paid Time Off Days per year
- 8 Holidays per year
- Free lunches
- Free use of on-site fitness facility
- Fun events
The higher ambition at Higher One Holdings is to facilitate higher education payments. The company provides payment processing and...