Move is currently looking for a talented individual to join our team in the role of Account Executive, which is a unique and exciting inside sales role. |
We’re interested in people who want to grow with us, who are experienced, hungry sales professionals with a proven track record in closing sales on the telephone for our Realtor.com division which is the industry leader in both content and traffic, with approximately 3 million listings and over 20 million visitors per month.
The Account Executive must be a highly motivated, self-driven sales professional with a proven track record. This individual will be responsible for generating new client acquisitions through new and current product offerings. All sales activities will be conducted via the phone, and the use of email and computer systems will be necessary.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Generate new sales made to real estate professionals by:
- Making outbound cold calls (average 100 per day).
- Build and manage a sales pipeline by aggressively prospecting which includes setting phone appointments, following up with all appointments, calls, and emails, and performing internet-based marketing and technology product demonstrations resulting in sales.
- Document and follow up all activities in our customer management system.
- Become a consultative sales specialist with in-depth knowledge of Realtor.com’s complimentary and paid for solutions, with the capability to communicate how they create a competitive advantage for real estate professionals who use them.
- Keep abreast of competitive market and industry trends.
- Provide a high level of sales and customer service.
- Minimum 1-2 years of tele-sales experience including:
- Demonstrated success in achieving and exceeding sales goals through new customer acquisition and management.
- Demonstrated success in consultative selling and presenting multiple solutions to ensure the best fit with prospect and customer needs.
- Ability to use critical thinking in a variety of situations and to solve “real world” problems faced by our target audience.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong organizational and follow up skills.
- Ability to excel in a fast paced and changing environment.
- Online advertising sales background is a plus
- Background in Real Estate is helpful but not required.
- Excellent computer and internet skills, including experience with Microsoft Office programs.
- Experience with databases &/or CRM tools is a plus.
- College Degree is preferred
- $35,000 base + uncapped commission (average 1st year: $70-90k total compensation)
- * 2nd year average earnings: $125k+ (total compensation)
Move, Inc. - 10 months ago
Move, Inc., is the leader in online real estate and operator of the Move Network of real estate web sites for consumers and real estate...