Requirements - Corp/Field Mgmt
Online Fraud Investigations Team Member reports to Online Investigator Senior Specialist and performs online surveillance on auction sites, compiling data and trend analysis to identify and predict stolen merchandise in the online marketplace.
Core Competencies & Accomplishments:
- Effectively communicates with Store Leaders and Law Enforcement officers on pending and on-going cases and develop networking relationships.
- Communicates and coordinates with Market Investigators and Law Enforcement to resolve cases.
- Reports suspected fraud activity to the appropriate Corporate or Market Investigations teams for further investigation and resolution.
- Develops and maintains case files on all identified activity.
- Assists Investigations Team members by providing pertinent investigative information and presents to Law Enforcement when appropriate.
- Provides training to selected field associates on loss prevention systems and online investigative tools.
- Assists in the design, development, and enhancement of online detection systems.
- Bachelor’s degree from nationally recognized institution is preferred.
- Understands the sensitivity in handling privileged and confidential information.
- Ability to analyze electronic data and determine potential fraud from online auction sites.
- Strong investigative and decision-making skills.
- Demonstrates a high level of professionalism when dealing with Store Leaders and LP professionals.
- Ability to effectively communicate with both internal and external parties including Law Enforcement.
- Self starter, high attention to detail, ability to work in a team environment.
- Self motivated, excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Two plus years' experience in retail store loss prevention
J. C. Penney - 18 months ago