The Online Managing Director of Admissions (OMDOA) is responsible for the training and development of their direct reports (Director of Admissions) and their admissions advisor teams. Is accountable to meet student enrollment goals while ensuring enrollment processes comply and adhere to all applicable (Federal & State) regulations as well as CTU’s policy and procedures. Accountable for all qualitative and quantitative measures that lead to improved performance and behaviors within their teams.
- Oversees the student admissions process, manages Director of Admissions, provides direction, and resource support to ensure admissions process follows all regulatory guidelines.
- Reviews, plans and monitors productivity of Directors of Admissions
- Verifies managers have documented observations of their advisors on file monthly, meeting the standards set by the university
- Fosters a positive work environment through proactive communications; facilitates communication between employees, schools, staff, and students
- Ensures Directors are utilizing their management and performance coaching training and delivering balanced feedback to advisors
- Leverages shared services and other support departments to improve the student experience
- Accountable for maintaining budgeted staffing levels through proactive hiring and effective forecasting of employee separations
- Operates in a professional, ethical manner and drives the same expectation through his/her division
- Accountable for the talent management and development of team, builds bench strength at all levels
- Partners with human resources to handle ER concerns in a timely professional manner
- Responsible to identify positive and negative trends, collaborates with senior admissions leadership to build plans for improvement
- Stretch goals will be assigned to this position to develop skills necessary for improvement or to address blind spots
- Assumes responsibility of division in absence of National Director
- Plans and supports the development of individuals’ skills and abilities so that they can fulfill current or future job/role responsibilities more effectively.
- Consistently maintains high levels of activity or productivity; operating with vigor, effectiveness, and determination over extended periods of time.
- Maintains effectiveness when experiencing major changes in work responsibilities or environment; adjusting effectively to work within new work structures, processes, requirements, or cultures.
- Identifies opportunities and takes action to build strategic relationships between one’s area and other areas, teams, departments, units, or organizations to help achieve business goals.
- Uses appropriate methods and a flexible interpersonal style to help build a cohesive team; facilitates the completion of team goals.
- Encourages others to seek opportunities for different and innovative approaches to addressing problems and opportunities; facilitates the implementation and acceptance of change within the university.
- Provides timely guidance and feedback to help others strengthen specific knowledge/skill areas needed to accomplish a task or solve a problem.
- Evaluates and selects internal and external talent to ensure the best match between the individual and the work requirements.
- Allocates decision-making authority and/or task responsibility to appropriate others to maximize the individuals’ effectiveness.
- Must be matriculating in a Bachelors Degree Program/Bachelor's Degree Preferred
- 3-5 years admissions management experience or 5 years management experience in a related/transferable field
- Proven track record of consistent performance and demonstrated behaviors that drive a positive, high performing culture
- Certified through PCC - Preferred
Colorado Technical University - 13 months ago
copy to clipboard
Career Education Corporation (CEC) has made a career of handing out diplomas. The for-profit company owns and operates about 90 domestic and...