Overview - The Online Project Manager will be responsible for assisting in the creation and maintenance of restaurant websites.
Reports to the Kimpton Director of Restaurant Marketing, works closely with restaurant ops teams, KIT team and online teams.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Directly manages online projects from start to finish, coordinating copy writer, art director and builder efforts toward project completion.
- Development of restaurant website enhancements (CMS, SEO updates and ever green copy updates)
- Helps move websites toward increased functionality, such as new media, interactive maps, guest reviews and other potential social media opportunities
- Participates in the development of structural components, user interfaces, and other enhancements to websites, mobile sites, and applications (app's) to increase direct conversion rates and brand presence
- May assist with the execution of marketing campaigns, and ensures campaign consistency in Kimpton email marketing, Facebook brand presence, and other online travel and social media outlets
- Supports efforts in the areas of search marketing, website development, social media marketing, mobile marketing, and other interactive promotional initiatives, along with long term strategic plans for our web/mobile presence
- Stays current on emerging technology, providers, and trends in interactive/ online design and marketing that could have a positive impact on the brand and all properties; proposes enhancements that can be applied across the brand in related media
- Proficient in the use Google Analytics, and able to deploy campaign and behavior tracking mechanisms as needed
Do applicants need to provide their own work permit?
- This will be a six month 1099 contract.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience with interactive and online media development and marketing, including social media marketing; the ideal candidate will have hands-on online experience in the hospitality industry
- The ideal candidate will be knowledgeable and experienced with OpenTable reservation system or similar shopping search marketing, and social media optimization
- A skilled project management style that exemplifies strong leadership and a focus on process and the ability to keep things on track; in addition, the ability to effectively prioritize and delegate tasks and projects and work in a consulting capacity
- Possesses strong understanding of the technical requirements of a given project (not IT level) with primary focus on the interactive marketing value and components
- Experienced with presentation and spreadsheet applications, and possessing the aptitude and desire to learn new technology
- Analytical skills and experience with interpreting online tracking and analytics data
- Firm grasp of how to test marketing tactics and achieve performance metrics
- Well organized and detail oriented, with a high sense of accountability and integrity
- Entrepreneurial with a high initiative and results-driven perspective
- A team player that is able to grow and maintain a positive culture that reflects the overall values of the organization
Sales & Marketing
Kimpton Hotels and Restaurants - 2 years ago
A respite and service center for those among the working poor, homeless and at risk of homelessness