The ideal candidate is a highly motivated, self-directed individual capable of working within tight timeframes. You enjoy working in a fast paced team environment and have strong management, written and oral communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills and are highly motivated to succeed.
Job Requirements: The successful candidate for this position will possess the following qualifications from a market research supplier/vendor:
· 5-10 years of market research experience in data processing or script writing
· Superior organizational skills, unflagging attention to detail & demonstrated commitment to the accuracy and completeness of information
· Capable of working under minimal supervision with a high level of initiative, energy & enthusiasm for learning.
· Client service approach to your work & attitude is essential.
· Experience with Confirmit.
- Experience with Excel, Visual Basic key.
· Must have the aptitude to work in a deadline oriented, fast paced environment.
Additional Comments: Please email MS Word attached resume to the attention of Ms. Sunita Manwani. Please note, all inquiries are strictly confidential. Due to client requirements, only applicants with Citizenship/Green Card need apply (no F1 or H1 Visa status please). Local area candidates only (NY, NJ, CT). Please note, this is an onsite position in NYC and working remotely is not an option.
Quirk's - 2 years ago