On-site position involves executing and managing technical specifications and logistics of Internet based market research surveys.
- Design and program on-line market research surveys for various clients.
- Collect and synthesize data; prepare survey data tables.
- Consult with researchers and provide solutions for online survey needs.
- Manage on-line survey software and provide trouble shooting for on-line market research projects.
- Stay abreast of technical developments
- Adhere to quality control procedures across all research phases, including survey design, content, distribution, sampling techniques, data collection, data management, and data tables.
- At least some some managerial experience ideal.
Job Requirements: 10-15 years experience. Previous experience programming CAPI and/or CAWI (web-based) market research surveys a must. Knowledge of Excel and Visual Basic key!
Additional Comments: Please email MS Word attached resume to the attention of Ms. Sunita Manwani. Please note, all inquiries are strictly confidential. Due to client requirements, Tri-State area based candidates only. Only applicants with Citizenship/Green Card need apply (no F1 or H1 Visa status please).
Quirk's - 14 months ago