Position: Onsite Project Manager - Energy Alternatives Division
Location: Boulder City, NV
Reports to: VP of Operations
Position Summary: PROJECT MANAGERS are responsible for acquiring and managing CEI projects in line with CEI's goals, financial parameters, and within the project's timeline and specification with the purpose of optimizing revenue growth, profitability and customer satisfaction. PM's are responsible for developing the project execution plan. PROJECT MANAGERS are expected to continuously manage and review progress to Goals and Project Plans - Identify gaps to plans - and initiate recovery action plans.
- Maintain effective relationships with customer and partners.
- Advocate for/ be an ambassador for CEI
- Source & Acquirenew projects
- Quote and manage new project to meet new business partners.
- Manage projects to meet financial goals
- Manage projects to spec and plan
- Establish project execution plan
- Action plan to fix problem jobs
- Stay connected to project from begining to end
- Collaborate with CEI groups to bid & execute
- Work with Production/CIG/Customer to meet project plan objectives
- Coordinate with Purchasing
- Maintain Business Information System accurately
- Use Information System to track project and pipeline status - focus on key problems
- Salesforce, pipeline information management/upkeep.
- Assist in training/development of new hires assigned to support projects
- High School diploma or GED. College degree preferred although not required.
- At least 4 years of solar, wind, power project management experience
- Professional written and oral communication skills. Knowledge of MS Projects Software.
- Accubid software experience desired.
- Deisgn/build, pricing and equipment productivity, derivation of labor rates, take off from plans and specs.
About Cupertino Electric, Inc.
Cupertino Electric, Inc. (CEI) is headquartered in San Jose, Calif. and has provided expert engineering and construction services for a constantly evolving world for more than 57 years. Its Energy Alternatives Division designs, constructs and manages innovative solar and alternative energy solutions. For more information, visit www.cei.com .