WBB is a leading solutions provider for Federal U.S. Government agencies who have difficult mission critical challenges. We are passionate, elite consultants with deep industry knowledge and we deliver value-added products on time that help our clients cut costs, manage resources and optimize performance. Our proven track record, our customized, innovative products and our promise to deliver highly qualified consultants from beginning-to-end guarantees the desired outcomes our clients seek.
The Joint IED Defeat Organization (JIEDDO) was established as a Deputy Secretary of Defense directed initiative with the mission to rapidly provide solutions to defeat the Enemy’s IED Campaign. The JIEDDO Counter-IED Operations/Intelligence Integration Center (COIC) is DOD’s primary operational element for executing the Attack the Network Line of Operation. The COIC was established to innovatively gather, harness, and fuse information, analysis, and technology to empower Combatant Commanders (CCMDs) and deployed warfighters worldwide with the insight needed to predict, preempt, and defeat asymmetric IED threats.
This position will be required to provide actionable intelligence and operational information to enable JIEDDO-COIC, Interagency, and other mission partners to develop, shape, and execute counter threat network operations to eliminate or neutralize enemy insurgent networks that threaten US interests and employ IEDs; and, Integrate unclassified (open source) and classified C-IED data in a fused, community-recognized, and authoritative Global IED incident database that enables on demand, user-defined access to deconflicted and correlated data
- MINIMUM CLEARANCE REQUIRED : Must have TS/SCI eligibility on first day of contract.
- Candidate will be required to provide data integration services to support the COIC’s Directed Analysis Support team.
- Candidate will provide multi-intelligence analysis and fusion support pertaining to IED efforts
- Must demonstrate ability to input and store raw IED incident data from multiple disparate databases to include commercial data feeds and reports into the Global IED (GIED) Database
- Will be required to collect all data related to presumed IED incidents, evaluate the veracity of each record and reconcile duplicate and conflicting data.
- Candidate will be required to input the verified data into the Global IED (GIED) database
- Candidate will be required to conduct data conditioning to enable interoperability among multiple data formats, reconcile conflicted and duplicate data, correlate associated data, and integrate the data into a unified, fused database while maintaining traceability to its original sources.
- Will be required to coordinate data integration and content management activities and actions in accordance with Knowledge Management governance, strategy and policies
- Must develop subject matter expertise of IED’s and IED related topics
- Must develop a solid knowledge level of the different open sources pertinent to specific geographical areas and develop an understanding of the veracity of these sources.
- Must possess excellent writing and briefing skills
- High School education required
Job Title : Open Source Data Integration Analyst
- Language proficiency at Professional Working Proficiency Level 3 or higher desired
- Cultural knowledge level should be at a level required by DOD or DOS personnel assigned for duties in foreign countries for at least 2 years
- Proficiency in one of the following languages is highly desired: Arabic, Farsi, “Pashto, Urdu, Russian, Chinese, Spanish, Portuguese, French, German, Indonesian/Malaysian, Turkish, Swahili
- All Source or Open Source intelligence Analyst preferred
Key Words: all source, intelligence analyst, data base manager, fusion, Intelligence, content management, language skills, DoD, IEDs, social media; Pashto, Urdu, Russian, Chinese, Spanish, Portuguese, French, German, Indonesian/Malaysian, Turkish, Swahili
Primary Location: United States- Reston, VA
We are proud of our diverse environment, Equal Opportunity Employer. WBB is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. WBB participates in E-Verify.
Whitney, Bradley, & Brown, Inc. - 12 months ago
Whitney, Bradley & Brown, Inc. (WBB) is a technical and management consulting company providing unique, creative and innovative products...